Re: looking for a free synthesiser

Hmmm well there is pico, but thats low quality.

There is rh voice found here.

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice

That may or may not suit you.

If you add ms voices from narator you may get some good ones.

Finally enablerehab@gmail.com is the address you can email for dectalk, they only ask you to pay what you want for it.

Some of the languages are quite quiet but that may work for you.

Its sapi5.

there is flite but thats really bad, there is speech hub and you could try those.

There is this.

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/high-quality-voices-available-for-nvda/

There is a wiki article on the speech synths for the reader but I can't seem to find it.

On 13/07/2020 12:15 pm, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
I am in ee of a free synthesizer for NVDA.

Before now, I used the I used the auto language for eloquence. I
didn't know that that program was a cracked one, and it no longer
works with NVDA.
I am not comfortable with the default speech of NVDA which is ESpeak,
because I don't understand the speech, and it is even too low. I also
know of narrator, or Microsoft API5, but I am also not comfortable
with that too. That synthesizer is also too low.
So, are there any free other synshesisers that I can try out.
At the moment I am managing the 40-minute version of JAWS.
Regards.
I am Ibrahim.

.