Automatic Column and Row Header Reading

Sam Taylor

Hi all,

11.2.1 of the NVDA user guide mentions that NVDA is able to automatically announce appropriate row and column headers when navigating around Excel worksheets.

I used to be able to achieve this but it doesn't appear to work for me any more, and indeed as of NVDA 2019.3.

The cell coordinates just appear to read as usual, rather than reading any additional cell references.

I have enabled the Report Table row / column headers option in NVDA's Document Formatting settings.

y duCan anybodyplicate or suggest anything? This is highly likely to be user error.

Cheers

Sam