Re: Automatic Column and Row Header Reading

Tyler Spivey

Is Tables checked in NVDA, Preferences, Settings, Document Formatting?
If not, check it.

On 7/13/2020 3:46 PM, Sam Taylor via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Cearbhall,

I have constructed a test workbook without any blank lines. Still I
cannot get NVDA to read the coordinates as it should. I have tested with
NVDA 2019 and 2017 with the same result, so I am beginning to wonder
whether there is some type of setting in Excel itself which is causing
this to happen.

Thanks

Sam

On 13/07/2020 11:00 pm, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Sam,

Have you any blank columns separating blocks of columns. If so, you
would need to set the column headings on the first cell in the heading
row of each block to make NVDA call out the column headings for that
block.

All the best,

Cearbhall