Re: office 2019 word and nvda

Laughing Thunder

Yep! It’s definitely an issue. I’ve had it happen several times already, and I have someone at work who uses Jaws and reports the same issue as well.

On Jul 15, 2020, at 10:14 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

I have not got a log for this but it happens every time I open office 2019 and then after closing it.

Nvda will stop responding for 10 seconds like look as if it just died but will eventually come back.

After that, nvda will not read the search box in windows properly in the start menu till I restart nvda.

I am not an office user though just an admin for a few systems with it.

Its happened on a couple systems and now another user on another list I am on reports this.

So I think it can be reproduced.

I have yet to look for a log, but since its happened on 3 other occasions I thought I'd ask here and see if someone else can confirm it for me and either get me to report it or set the ticket.

--
Laughingthunder