Re: NVDA links and buttons on websites

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 01:21 PM, Laughing Thunder wrote:
but it sounds like the original poster was talking about elements that don’t even work or identify themselves as buttons at all.
-
What follows is not a criticism of you, but a general observation:  This why I ask, again and again, for URLs to be provided if at all possible.

Educated conjecture is indeed valuable, but it is still no substitute for having an actual example to attempt to work with as far as determining what is actually happening, and that's the thing no one participating on this topic knows, including me.

It is exceptionally difficult to give focused, accurate advice based on an abstract example that has uncertain behavior occurring.