Re: office 2019 word and nvda

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.
I use Office 2019 and I no have this problem.
Well, if the problem is also with others screen readers, somme update of Office 2019 have a bug.
A possible solution is open a program of Office (Word, Excel for example), go to the tab account and install updates.
But is possible that the cause is other.
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.
Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El jue., 16 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 10:50, Laughing Thunder (laughingthunder26@...) escribió:
Yep! It’s definitely an issue. I’ve had it happen several times already, and I have someone at work who uses Jaws  and reports the same issue as well.
> On Jul 15, 2020, at 10:14 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> I have not got a log for this but it happens every time I open office 2019 and then after closing it.
>
> Nvda will stop responding for 10 seconds like look as if it just died but will eventually come back.
>
> After that, nvda will not read the search box in windows properly in the start menu till I restart nvda.
>
> I am not an office user though just an admin for a few systems with it.
>
> Its happened on a couple systems and now another user on another list I am on reports this.
>
> So I think it can be reproduced.
>
>
> I have yet to look for a log, but since its happened on 3 other occasions I thought I'd ask here and see if someone else can confirm it for me and either get me to report it or set the ticket.
>
>
>
>
>

--
Laughingthunder

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.