Re: office 2019 word and nvda

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.
I use Office 2019 and I no have this problem.
Well, if the problem is also with others screen readers, somme update of Office 2019 have a bug.
A possible solution is open a program of Office (Word, Excel for example), go to the tab account and install updates.
But is possible that the cause is other.
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

Yep! It’s definitely an issue. I’ve had it happen several times already, and I have someone at work who uses Jaws  and reports the same issue as well.

--
Laughingthunder