Re: strange little problem using nvda help and whats new.

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.
You need to configure Edge for open files *.htm and *.html.
Regards.
Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mié., 15 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 15:49, Kevin Cussick via groups.io (the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io) escribió:
Hi all,   I have MS edge as the default browser,   but each time I hit
nvda h then the letter n for WATS new firefox opens why? and Yes it is
set to edge as default.