From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA links and buttons on websites

I made an error in the message quoted below. Where I said to use numpad
star, I meant to say numpad asterisk.

To clarify, the command to move the cursor to the navigator position, in
this case to the control, is num;pad enter, numpad asterisk.
The left mouse click is just num;pad asterisk.
So the sequence would be numpad enter, numpad asterisk, followed by just
num;pad asterisk.