Re: strange little problem using nvda help and whats new.

Kevin Cussick

Hi, thanks for this will do it but just got rid of firefox.

On 16/07/2020 18:56, CARLOS-ESTEBAN wrote:
Hello.
You need to configure Edge for open files *.htm and *.html.
Regards.
Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.
Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.
El mié., 15 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 15:49, Kevin Cussick via groups.io <http://groups.io> (the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io <mailto:googlemail.com@groups.io>) escribió:
Hi all,   I have MS edge as the default browser,   but each time I hit
nvda h then the letter n for WATS new firefox opens why? and Yes it is
set to edge as default.