Re: NVDA does not react when pressing ctrl+alt+delete

Luke Robinett

I’ve been using Windows operating systems since the early 90s and I am reluctantly going to admit that I had no idea there was another way to get to the task manager besides control alt delete. See? Even us seasoned vets can learn something new from this great forum. Thanks folks

On Jul 16, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Laughing Thunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Use the button to copy your current configuration to the logon screen in the general category of the NVDA settings. That should get it working. NVDA uses a completely different configuration on the login and control alt delete screens.

On Jul 16, 2020, at 12:18 PM, Cristina Ebetiuc <ebetiucristina@...> wrote:

Thanks Brian!

I managed now to make NVDA reacting in security fields. How can I make Braille work ther, too?

Greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10