Re: amazing tip from you guys on the task manager

Sam Taylor

You could also press windows x, followed by t. :)

On 17/07/2020 12:48 pm, Fresh Start wrote:

I have been using windows since it’s beginnings and never heard of control shift ane escape.  I’ve always used alt control delete.  Thanks for the alternative method.

Subscribe to the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with subscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

Unsubscribe from the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with unsubscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.”

(Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV)