From: David Kingsbury
Sent: 17 July 2020 14:18
To: 'NVDA Discussion List'
Subject: [nvda] Control Alt N Not Working to Open NVDA

Hi all,

I am working with a student who, when she hits Control Alt N to open NVDA, nothing happens. Same thing with hitting Control Alt J to open JAWS. I know that it is set correctly in settings, so that is not the problem. Any idea what the problem might be? Does it have anything to do with updating drivers or something like that? If so, what do you do?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

David