Re: amazing tip from you guys on the task manager

JM Casey

Have used ctrl-shift-escape since switching from XP to Windows 10 at home (!). not sure how old the keystroke is but when I replaced Task manager with Process Explorer, the keystroke invoked that as well.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fresh Start
Sent: July 16, 2020 10:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] amazing tip from you guys on the task manager

I have been using windows since it’s beginnings and never heard of control shift ane escape.  I’ve always used alt control delete.  Thanks for the alternative method.

Subscribe to the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with subscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

Unsubscribe from the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with unsubscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.”

(Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV)