Re: amazing tip from you guys on the task manager

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 03:10 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Is it the process which is using the most resources, the process at the top of the list, etc?
What it shows you depends on how you've selected certain things.  Presuming the More Details view is active, you'll see all processes on running on the computer.  These are going to be presented as far as resource use based on which of the system resource columns (CPU, Memory, Disk, Network, GPU - in that order from left to right after the process name) you have selected to sort on.  I have no idea which is the default, as I'm constantly switching which resource I'm looking at depending on whatever issue I suspect I have.  The three I use most frequently are CPU, Disk, & Memory.

There are tons of tutorials out there on using Task Manager, and it would be worth your while to read one or more if you want to get into all the details.