From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 3:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] office 2019 word and nvda

Rowen and all

If you want to contribute to this problem getting solved, please post your experiences on the issue created for it. The devs do not monitor this list.
There is one senior user reporting on the issue that Office 365 does not have this problem.
If your experience is otherwise (this goes for everyone), please take the time to mention it on the official bug tracker, and follow any trouble shooting steps that are recommended there.

The link again is: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11391

It's not hard to do, and it's very accessible.

Luke

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020, rowen brian wrote:

I am using office365, Confirm that this problem exists. The content of
the start menu will not be read after closing Word. It also won't read the contents of Explorer. Reopening Word will not read. The version I tested is NVDA2020.2RC1, Office365 Version 2006 (Build 13001.20266).