From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 3:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] office 2019 word and nvda

Rowen and all

If you want to contribute to this problem getting solved, please post your experiences on the issue created for it. The devs do not monitor this list.
There is one senior user reporting on the issue that Office 365 does not have this problem.
If your experience is otherwise (this goes for everyone), please take the time to mention it on the official bug tracker, and follow any trouble shooting steps that are recommended there.

The link again is: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11391

It's not hard to do, and it's very accessible.