Re: office 2019 word and nvda

Also for those having issues on the other list, with office, its a known bug, try running any office program, ie word and updating again.

There aparently is a way to get round that.

The user with the screwed up install probably has to reinstall his computer completely though.

There are 2 bugs according to winaero, and I forget their status.

On 18/07/2020 12:00 am, rowen brian wrote:
I am using office365, Confirm that this problem exists. The content of the start menu will not be read after closing Word. It also won't read the contents of Explorer. Reopening Word will not read. The version I tested is NVDA2020.2RC1, Office365 Version 2006 (Build 13001.20266).