Re: office 2019 word and nvda

Well if you guys can leave this issue open till tuesday I may have access to a laptop with the formentioned issue on.

I may get access earlier but for now thats the best I can do.

I technically had access to something yesterday but I was so screwed up with a cold I didn't have the energy to get out of bed.

On 18/07/2020 11:50 am, Luke Davis wrote:
It could be nice to have a debug level log of one of these cases where closing Word in this way results in other Windows elements, including Word, not working.

I was not able to replicate that portion of the scenario.

Please consider either posting one on the github issue, or sending one privately.

Luke

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020, Daniel Damacena wrote:

It happens to me sometimes, but not exactly when I close Office 19.I can solve this openning the task manager with control + shift + esc and restarting
windows explorer process.