Re: 2020-2 rc1

Sarah k Alawami

Can you then submit a debug log when this happens? Also what are your machine's specs, the version of windows, etc.
'
Take care

On 19 Jul 2020, at 11:37, Don H wrote:

restarting NVDA works sometimes but not always.

On 7/19/2020 11:33 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,
For anyone experiencing this, as Sarah pointed out, does restarting NVDA help? If not, does restarting with add-ons disabled help?
Cheers,
Joseph