Re: thunderbird addon

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

It allows the rearrangement of header columns among other things.  The NVDA add on that is supposed to enhance Thunderbird functionality is called Mozilla apps enhancement. However, this add on does not work with Thunderbird 78.

The quick key folder navitation is a Thunderbird add on.  I don't know if it works with version 78.

On 7/21/2020 9:29 AM, Michel Such wrote:

Hi,

The add-on is Quick folder key navigation.

Le 21/07/2020 à 15:07, Don H a écrit :
My Thundbird just updated to veersion 78.  I had the addon that allowed first letter navigation of the Email folders before but the update removed it.  Don't remember the name of the addon that provided this ffirst letter navigation.  Can someone please tell me the name of the addon?

Thanks

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"