Re: thunderbird addon

Dan Beaver

I believe it is a thunderbird extension not an NVDA addin.

Isn't this correct?

Dan Beaver

On 7/21/2020 9:34 AM, Don H wrote:

I search for that in the addon manager and nothing shows up.  Wonder if this addon doesn't work with thunderbird version 78?

On 7/21/2020 8:29 AM, Michel Such wrote:

Hi,

The add-on is Quick folder key navigation.

Le 21/07/2020 à 15:07, Don H a écrit :
My Thundbird just updated to veersion 78.  I had the addon that allowed first letter navigation of the Email folders before but the update removed it.  Don't remember the name of the addon that provided this ffirst letter navigation.  Can someone please tell me the name of the addon?

Thanks

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)