Re: thunderbird addon

Kevin Cussick

Hi, yes it does not work with this version.

On 21/07/2020 14:34, Don H wrote:
I search for that in the addon manager and nothing shows up. Wonder if this addon doesn't work with thunderbird version 78?
On 7/21/2020 8:29 AM, Michel Such wrote:

Hi,

The add-on is Quick folder key navigation.

Michel Such <mailto:michel.such@free.fr>
Expert NVDA certifié 2019
Le 21/07/2020 à 15:07, Don H a écrit :
My Thundbird just updated to veersion 78.  I had the addon that allowed first letter navigation of the Email folders before but the update removed it.  Don't remember the name of the addon that provided this ffirst letter navigation.  Can someone please tell me the name of the addon?

Thanks