Re: hotkey to turn on/off focus highlight

Quentin Christensen

Hi Supanut,

It has been requested a couple of times since Focus Highlight was added in 2019.3.  I've written up an issue for it just now: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11405  Feel free to comment on the issue to add anything I've missed, or any other thoughts on the topic.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 8:27 PM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
Hi,
Not sure if this has been suggested before but, I wonder whether it would be possible to add the ability to set a hotkey to turn on/off focus highlight in NVDA? Given that in the input gestures dialog the hotkey for screen curtain can be customized, I thought it would be nice if the hotkey for focus highlight can be customized as well.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager