Re: nvda OCR

Marisane Moruthanyana

that is waht I've noticed.

that is inconveniencing.

Thanks though.

On 7/22/20, Sean <s.tolstoyevski@...> wrote:
The area where NVDA can perform OCR is the part that appears on the screen.
And it's not a fully functional OCR feature.
You must use an OCR software for this.
It can be, for example, Finereader.
Some PDFs can analyze Chrome well.
You can try.

On 21/07/2020 22:32, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Hi gentle people

I trust you are still well and safe from this invisible, evil corona.

I am trying to cope.

Please assist me.

I have a PDF file which seems to be an image.

I can OCR it with jaws.

However, nvda cannot do that.

I know that nvda+r is a keystroke to OCR PDF-imaged files.

It doesn't work for me.

It only does a small portion of the file.

How do I make OCR the whole file like jaws does?

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Marisane from SA

--

Sean

* Email: seantolstoyevski@...
<mailto:seantolstoyevski@...>
* GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski <https://github.com/SeanTolstoyevski/>

👨‍🦯 I’m student and programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go
and rarely C++.