Re: NVDA WHATSAPP ADD-ON

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.
Yes, is possible use WhatsApp Web with the focus mode.
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El mié., 22 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 08:48, Daniel Damacena (danieldamacena.ma@...) escribió:
Use it on chrome with focus mode enabled. You will be surprised!

Em qua., 22 de jul. de 2020 às 05:03, Christo Vorster <christo.vorster.klavierstem@...> escreveu:

Hi list

I need some help.

I just had WhatsApp installed on my laptop. Is there a NVDA add-on available to make WhatsApp more user friendly?

If someone could send me a link to download it, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Keep safe and warm regards

Daniel Damacena