From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of jamesseller1998@...
Sent: July 22, 2020 5:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question about IF Interpreter NVDA add-on

So, I have downloaded frotz for my pc and, tried to load a game with it. However, nvda didn't read anything. so, I installed the IF Interpreter NVDA add-on. Well, this add-on is not supported with NVDA 2020 I forget the version. Anyway, is there any way I can play interactive fiction with frotz with NVDA?