Re: unknown

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi Luke and other,

I have a same problem, Nvda says Unknown after starting Windows.

I tried use the fixing tool com, but Nvda says the same.

I would like to know, where is a problem.

I have installed Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.

Jarek

Dne 23.07.2020 v 2:05 Luke Davis napsal(a):

Run the Com Registration Fixing Tool (NVDA+N, T, R, enter).

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

this is the message I get whenever I open a web page. I get the same thing when I go to the task bar and press the arrow keys.