Re: NVDA and Facebook on the web

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi David

You will have to check out the new face book page now but you will need to switch to it from the classic face book.

it is a lot more like the mobiel version and much more like a web page.

Gene nz

On 24/07/2020 10:58 am, David Moore wrote:

It is so much easier to use the mobile Facebook website. If you use m. Facebook.com, you can just use the same commands as you would for any web page. You simply have categories like friends, messages, and so on, and you just press enter on those links. I have never been able to use the full Facebook website. Even with the supposed commands, they never work for me. The mobile Facebook website is so much better, because you navigate it just like you would with hattings, links, and so on on any website. The mobile Facebook site is very simplified and easy to use without all of the clutter. Have a great one!

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 2:03 PM Cristina Ebetiuc <ebetiucristina@...> wrote:

Hi!

I have googled and tried out shortcuts for Facebook on the web but they don’t work. How can I make tehm work? Has NVDA a Problem with Facebook?

I use Google Chrome and the latest NVDA Version.

Thanks

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10