strange problems with hims QBraille XL and screen reader

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

Hi list,

I have QBraille XL from Hims, and so far its cool device!

But I have problems with NVDA and other screen readers.

When I'm trying to type on the perkins keyboard in Hebrew, its does write the letters and numbers, but its doesn't write the symbols like comma, full stop, question mark and so on.

In the display's notepad for example its working just fine, all the symbols are written correctly.

So its not related to the display itself, its related to the screen reader.

Any help is appreciated.

Cordialement,

Afik Souffir

Portable: 0505782208