locked Re: free chess software

james mullish <jamesseller1998@...>

When I log into qcsalon.net/en/ it puts a p in the username field and, I don’t know how do get rid of it because, when I hit backspace, it deletes my username. I have done this at least 6 times with the same result.

From: CARLOS-ESTEBAN
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] free chess software

Hello.

Yes, qcsalon.net (the play room) is a good place for play chess online with other people.

If you want play of-line, also is possible use the classic program of chess from Windows 7 in Windows 8 and 10:

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el

uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El jue., 23 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 18:02, Tony Ballou (cyberpro224@...) escribió:

Hi Anthony,

Here's another site where you can play chess.

qcsalon.net/en/

Tony

On 7/23/2020 2:52 PM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone can tell me if there is any free chess softwarefor NVDA please? If so, can you send me the link.

Thanks in advance

Anthony