Re: strange problems with hims QBraille XL and screen reader

Afik Souffir

Hi diana,

  1. Yes its behave like this connected to usb and Bluetooth.
  2.  The symbols are written just fine in other languages.
  3. Hybrid mode is on.
  4. There is not an option for Hebrew code on Hebrew, just computer braille.
  5. Its not a recent problem, its work like this always.

About the panning buttons and the cursor routing keys, I have this problem as well.

Strange.

Cordialement,

Afik Souffir

Portable: 0505782208