locked Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
This is not an NVDA issue, but I connect my phone to my PC using the
NVDA screen reader.
Please does anyone use an Android phone made in China, which comes in
the Chinese language.
I actually have an Android phone, made in China. The original language
is Chinese. I had to get sighted assistance to change the system
language from Chinese to English.
Unfortunately, I didn't know it is a Chinese phone when it was ordered
for. I purchased it online.
I'm having problems with the phone, and I now want to do a factory reset.
Is it possible for one to do the reset independently on one's own. How
can I change the system language when there is no speech.
and one cannot see the screen.
Looking forward to reading a response.
Ibrahim.