Re: When Nvda keys appear to freeze, also window keys appear to freeze.

Quentin Christensen

Sarah,

You have a bunch of add-ons running there, if you restart NVDA without them does it make a difference?

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 5:10 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Using Nvda version 20. On windows 10 1909. I noticed that the keys will freeze. That is, control left in control right, and things like that. I know that someone reported this before. We starting Nvda works to fix this. I’ve also done the Com registration tool as well. I’ve seen us in Thunderbird, discord, jarred, just about everywhere. Here’s a log.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager