Re: When Nvda keys appear to freeze, also window keys appear to freeze.

Sarah k Alawami

I don't think it will. I've had it freeze with add ons disabled and sometimes when it happens I'm in TBird and it freezes. I'm not connected to that machine right now or I would test. It actually has happened with my base machine as well. When I restart nvda it works until it decided to brake again. I know this was reported months ago, not by me but I seem to remember someone else having this issue, maybe?

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 26 Jul 2020, at 16:29, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Sarah,

You have a bunch of add-ons running there, if you restart NVDA without them does it make a difference?

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 5:10 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Using Nvda version 20. On windows 10 1909. I noticed that the keys will freeze. That is, control left in control right, and things like that. I know that someone reported this before. We starting Nvda works to fix this. I’ve also done the Com registration tool as well. I’ve seen us in Thunderbird, discord, jarred, just about everywhere. Here’s a log.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.