Re: When Nvda keys appear to freeze, also window keys appear to freeze.

Hareth

Even without addons that happens here.
I deal with it as a minor thing, goes away with restarting NVDA.
BTW its not just a new NVDA version issue, Its was occurring for years
here now specially since win10 came up NVDA key would stop functioning
every now and then. I thought it was happening because I change usage
between FS JAWS and NVDA so often in one session.
I might been wrong though.

Sarah,

You have a bunch of add-ons running there, if you restart NVDA without them
does it make a difference?

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 5:10 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Using Nvda version 20. On windows 10 1909. I noticed that the keys will
freeze. That is, control left in control right, and things like that. I
know that someone reported this before. We starting Nvda works to fix
this.
I’ve also done the Com registration tool as well. I’ve seen us in
Thunderbird, discord, jarred, just about everywhere. Here’s a log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzi3e5ha0qturc4/nvda%20log%20when%20keys%20frees%20.log?dl=1

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

--
Quentin Christensen