Re: Outlook 2016 - Cannot Open Certain Messages When NVDA is Active

This message has been retitled so that the exact nature of the problem is front and center.   I have also quoted the problem description again, as it was buried after the log content posted.

Please refrain from posting logs on the group.  If an assistant needs one, they will ask for it to be sent directly to them.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 05:21 AM, Christo Vorster wrote:

I have a problem opening certain emails in Outlook 2016.

If NVDA is turned off, the specific mails can be opened.

I copied the View Log after I experienced the problem.

Would it help if I uninstall, and then re-install NVDA?