Re: No exit sound on NVDA 2020.2 when I shut down my computer

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:34 PM, CARLOS-ESTEBAN wrote:
Is probably that the cause is that Windows stop the process of audio before of NVDA play exit.wav.
-
We're both on the same page here.  And based on my long experience with Windows (all versions) and the shutdown process this is by far and away the most likely reason.