From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using the num pad keys to review text

This issue refers to the same friend of mine who has issues with his Braille display. I say that only as reference. I don't see these issues as linked.

He has opened a word document. He cannot use the numpad 4 and 6 keys to review text, like with Jaws. Is this expected functionality or is there something I've forgotten to tell my friend to help him better? When I open a word document and attempt to read word for word using numpad 4 and 6, I get the same result he does. I don't see any of the text in the document, but, the name of the document and menu options.