Re: how do I silence the "space" bar?

Curtis Delzer

thanks, I'll definitely look into this.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 7/29/2020 2:13 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The first thing that springs to mind is using one of the speech dictionaries, presuming you have letters being pronounced, and substitute the space character with no replacement.
Since you mention "many applications" that implies "not all."  You may want to use application profiles as part of this, but I'm not quite clear at the moment how that would be tied in with dictionaries, which I believe are independent of the application profile being used, but I could be wrong.
*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth./*
~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/ <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September 23, 2019