Re: A better interface to working with chrome - opera

Aravind R

does chrome or opera has image reading facility like firefox with webvisum?

On 8/23/16, Jacob Kruger <jacob@blindza.co.za> wrote:
On my side it seems as fast as chrome, but, haven't really done anything
like a form of speed-testing.

Main thing is that the interface definitely works better for me than
chrome, in terms of doing something simple like loading a webpage, and
getting to page contents immediately - I work with the web a lot.

And, while I like firefox, it does still seem to, at times, cause minor
lock-up issues with NVDA, but anyway.

But, yes, I am a web developer, so I actually switch between different
browsers for different forms of activity, or at times just to make sure
they react/act in similar fashions depending on what am playing around
with in terms of client-side activity, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-08-23 12:53 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,

I installed it earlier today and for most part it is very accessible.
I do find it just a bit slower than Chrome and Firefox though.

Regards,

Greg WOcher

On 8/22/2016 5:10 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Yup:

http://www.opera.com

But, I actually just installed it via ninite.com...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-08-22 11:01 PM, Arlene wrote:
That is still around? Opra? I heard about it in the old xp days!