Re: I am needing assistance updating to the latest version of NVDA

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you. I am waiting to hear back from David hopefully with a link to the full install. As I have told you and now told him I do not feel comfortable with websites where I have to download something unless there is a direct link. I know it is a fear I need to get over but I guess it is because of a lack of training on computers.

On 7/30/2020 11:39 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
And to add to Mr. Goldfield's advice, if you have an issue running the full installer for NVDA 2020.2, then manually uninstall whatever NVDA you currently have installed via Control Panel, Programs and Features, then trying to install the latest again.  But don't do that first, as an install-over install generally works just fine.

Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876