Re: I am needing assistance updating to the latest version of NVDA

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 03:25 PM, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:
As I have told you and now told him I do not feel comfortable with websites where I have to download something unless there is a direct link.
-
And, as you said, it's something you need to get over.  When you go to the nvaccess.org website, the folks who created and maintain NVDA, the Download link is at the very top of the page and there's another option elsewhere.

It is absolutely, positively not up to anyone to provide anyone else with direct links, even though I, and many others, do so quite frequently.  If you can't trust the site of the entity that makes something then trusting anyone providing you a link is a much bigger leap of faith.