Re: Tutorials for sighted users.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Robert

Not that I am aware of apart from the stuff I have written.

Would it be more web based? or on the desk top?

I can put some thing together for the sighted then later on post it on the website of mine for every one.

I have done some thing similar for a dyslexic people but in that case pointed towards the mouse and readingĀ  what is under it which can be toggled with a shortcut now.

There are probably already parts up there that I can use for it.

Is it more based at what a sighted person sees on screen like a trainer or say testing a website etc?

Gene nz

On 31/07/2020 3:18 am, Robert Kingett wrote:

Wasn't sure if this should go in the chat subgroup, but I am looking for tutorials geared towards sighted users of NVDA? I have many sighted people wanting to test with it, but they can't grasp the concept of keyboard navigation. They're still using the mouse to interact. Also, they are tabbing everywhere. Is there a tutorial for testers?