Re: Tutorials for sighted users.

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Robert

With out putting any thing together the following page will help the web developer from web aim.

The link to this page is https://webaim.org/articles/nvda/

I can also put together more info on a page like turning on the focus high lighter etc and also link to this page. Even though it is not updated it is still relevant for testing a website with NVDA.

I think there is also a link on mmy website to this same page.

I will see what I come up with later on today..

Gene nz

On 31/07/2020 10:40 am, Robert Kingett wrote:

In my particular case, it is mainly web developers that want to do manual testing with NVDA. I have some casual friends that want to learn, out of curiosity, but mostly, it's web developers.