Questions About Mouse Cursor Movement and Position

Steve Matzura

The audible position when the mouse cursor is routed is one of my favorite features of NVDA, but is it also possible to move the mouse cursor and pres a key that will give that same information at the mouse cursor's new position?

Also, what's the keystroke for getting the position of the PC Cursor? It seems that NVDA+DELETE only gives the mouse pointer position.

And lastly, is it possible to get these position announcements in pixels instead of percentages of linear measurements?

Thank in advance.

NVDA's come such a long way, and I'm happy and proud to be a supporter thereof, both conceptually and financially.