Re: I can't read table of content with nvda

Aschalew Byness

I am reading word document. nvda reads all but the table of content.
this happens when I read many word documents with table of contents

On 8/1/20, Daniel Damacena <@DanielDamacena> wrote:
Which software do you refer to?
If you're talking about adobe reader or adobe digital editions, yes, you
can read the toc.

Em sáb., 1 de ago. de 2020 às 04:59, Aschalew Byness <
gakidan.ashagre235@...> escreveu:

Hi you lovely guys
I couldn’t read table of contents with NVDA. Whenever I try to read
table of contents, nvda reads: out of link TOC \o "1-3" \h \z \u
link .
My sighted friends read the full content of the TOC. Nvda skips it
this way. ‘out of link TOC \o "1-3" \h \z \u link .

Solution?

--
Daniel Damacena