NVDA and web buttons

Hettie

Hi all

I used the NVDA key + spacebar to activate an unsubscribe button on my AVG account web page. I was able to tab to the wanted button but unable to activate it. After this it was also not possible to read the screen with the arrow keys. When my son came to assist me he saw that there was a message on the screen asking whether I really want to unsubscribe. That message wasn't read to me and as I douldn't navigate the screen I didn't knew that I was supposed to react on a yes/no question.

How do I return to the normal screen after pressing the NVDA key + spacebar?

Thanks for any help.

Hettie

https://www.avg.com