From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 3:35 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 and PDF files.

Hello everyone,
I upgraded to Windows 10 today with a little help from my daughter as
NVDA was not speaking during restarts.
The only problem I encountered so far is that my PDF files open in
Microsoft Edge and of course, NVDA can't read them. They appear as
blank documents. In Windows 7 this was not so.
How can I again open my PDF files so can I can read them?

One more question:
How can I go back to Windows 7 if I wanted to?
I would appreciate your inputs.
Nevzat Adil

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good