Re: Reading Graphics with NVDA

At the moment, I don't know if you can.  There had been an NVDA Add-On for this purpose that "went dead" a couple of months ago.  I have e-mailed its developer and never heard back.

There was also the hope that an improved version which was in the works might appear on the Add-Ons page once it went through the necessary vetting process.  That has not, as of yet, occurred.