After it was done I jumped down by graphics and I knew what they all were pretty much.

Worth turning on if you have a the google browser.

Gene nz

On 3/08/2020 9:40 am, Gene wrote:
I don't know what these add-ons do, but Google already furnishes image descriptions.  I don't know what conditions are necessary or if you have to be on the image or just on the page.  I've almost never used the feature. Open the context menu on any web page while using Chrome and you will see an image description submenu if you look through the menu.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2020 4:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading Graphics with NVDA

Also, you won't find "image description" in those Advanced Accessibility settings unless you do more to get it there via the Chrome Web Store, I'd presume.   I know I've never done anything with regard to image description, and it's not there.  I can find only one extension in the Web Store that directly references image description in its name, Better Image Descriptions, and another with the cute name, Oh Caption, My Caption.

I'm running Chrome Version Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)

If there's some other secret to getting image description in Chrome then more details are needed.